Switching Keyboard Layouts
Moksha’s Key Binding module allows you to quickly and easily switch between keyboard layouts. There are three Actions available. Use keyboard layout, Next keyboard layout and Previous layout. To assign a key combination to each of these actions, simply go to:
- Settings > All > Input > Key Bindings.
- In the right panel of the Key Bindings screen, scroll down to Keyboard Layouts. (About a third of the way down).
- To assign a key combination, click Add, and key in your combination e.g. shift+S.
- Next click on Use keyboard layout.
- Below the right hand panel, enter the keyboard layout you want to assign the combination to i.e. (sk, fr, uk etc) and click apply.
- You can repeat this process for another layout, with a different binding, and use the same procedure to assign combinations to Next layout and Previous layout, to toggle/scroll between layouts.
A full list of keyboard layouts can be found by opening
/usr/share/X11/xkb/rules/base.lst in your preferred text editor