Category: System Tools
Software homepage: https://filezilla-project.org/
- Transfer files in FTP, SFTP, encrypted FTP such as FTPS and SFTP
- Support IPv6 which is the latest version of internet protocol
- Available in 47 languages worldwide (Arabic, Armenian, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, Greek, Estonian, Finnish, French, Gallegan, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Kyrgyz, Lithuanian, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Nepali, Occitan, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese)
- Supports resume which means the file transfer process can be paused and continued
- Tabbed user interface for multitasking, to allow browsing more than one server or even transfer files simultaneously between multiple servers.
- Site Manager to manage server lists and transfer queue for ordering file transfer tasks
- Bookmarks for easy access to most frequent use
- Drag & Drop
- Directory comparison for comparing local files and server files in the same directory. when the file doesn’t have the same information (name not match, or size not match) it will highlight that file in colour.
- Configurable transfer speed limits to limit the speed transferring the files, which helps reducing error of transferring.
- Filename filters, users can filters only specific files that have the conditions they want.
- Network configuration wizard, help configuring confusing network settings in form of step-by-step wizard
- Remote file editing, for quickly edit file on server side on-the-fly. No need to download, edit on the computer and re-upload back to the server
- Keep-alive, if the connection has been idle for the long time it will check by sending keep-alive command.
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
- Synchronised directory browsing
- Remote file search to search file on the server remotely.