Bodhi Linux 4.0.0 Released

14 Responses

1. pat says:

Thank you. The 32 app-pk torrent not working.

• They are listed as “unregistered” still, but they are all seeding here using transmission.

• sam says:

fyi: I just tried downloading the AppPack Releases for both the 32bit and 64bit torrents via transmission (after clicking the torrent link, sending me to sourceforge). Transmission reports on both torrents:
        unregistered torrent pass

Clicking the [Download] link isn’t an issue – the ISO download starts in the browser automatically. It seems most advice on this string (unregistered torrent pass) suggests that this is the result of a private tracker (login required?).

• LinuxTracker.org doesn’t seem to want to accept the torrents. They still download / upload properly while reporting that message though. Just going to leave them be – will find a different tracker for the 4.1.0 release next year.

2. Vabna says:

Wow, I am going to download it now. Thank you Jeff. I always have faith on your effort. BTW does you add ibus, m17n in app pack?

3. Pikel says:

Thanks Jeff to continue working on this project, for me is the best distro based on ubuntu! =)

4. renato says:

Jeff,thank you very very much. And all the team of course…
    I’m really glad, that you choose to continuing the work like a fork,
    because i love all my little modules and the rest of E17 stuff, that can’t be found anywhere…
    I translated E into slovenian lang, I’d like to do it for moksha also.
    I saw there are little difereneces, but there are some…
    I’d like to find .PO files or .POT for translating.

I difinished almost the translations to slovenian of e17guide, after a revision or two in a few days,
    i’ll send it… to where.. a post on the forum??
    On the forum i haven’t found the topic for this, maybe a section ould be done for this to –
    translations of moksha or something.
    Tthank you again and much love from the heart.
    Renato

• We do not currently have anyone managing translations, but if you start a thread in the Bodhi Content section of the forums with what you are working on I am sure we can get something rolling.

5. Andy08 says:

Hey, I’d just like to say…Bodhi ROCKS! I’m new to GNU/Linux and; of all the distros I’ve tried:Deb, Ubun, OS, Fed, etc; Bodhi is MY favorite. It has an amazing desktop, terminology is lovely, and is a very easy install. I currently have 3.2.1 installed… oh a ping for my 4.0.0 torrent just went off…. and will be repartitioning my hdd soon for install. I have an acer aspire laptop circa 2010 and the switch from Windows was necessary for this computer to function. Thank you all for all the hard work! I can’t wait to see what you all roll out next!

6. Urivan Flores says:

Can I do an apt-get upgrade directly from Bodhi 3.2.0?
    I noticed that if I do do-release-upgrade it will download the upgrade scripts to 16.04.

Thank you for your confirmation.

7. Charles says:

Hello,

I’m having an issue with the LUKS password prompt on boot, but I can’t create a forum account in order to post the issue.